from 895.00 €
- Case: steel, brushed, bezel with fine click and superluminova marking 12o'clock.
- Case diameter: 43 x 43 mm, height: 15 mm
- Automatic valve for automatic pressure compensation, PVD coated
- Water resistance: 1000 m / 3280 feet
- Crown: screw-down, diameter: 0.8 mm
- Crystal: domed magnifying sapphire crystal with AR coating (inside, steel back)
- Dial: vintage style with color gradient, partially transparent
- Index & hands: Super-Luminova, vintage style
- Movement: Automatic, SW-20A, Swiss Made
- Strap: Schaumbird handmade, vintage leather, pin buckle
- Box: large outdoor box, waterproof, pressure compensation valve
- Option: sewn and very flexible silicone strap, steel bracelet (Made in Germany)
Thûsunt Zwey Blao
The NauticFish Zwey is a further development and thus the second series of the Thûsunt series. The special feature is the unusual design of the partially transparent dial. Like a view into the sea while diving, it offers a glimpse into the mechanical construction of the movement. The Old High German word thûsunt (thousand) stands for the outstanding reliability and water resistance of over 1000 meters of the new NauticFish generation. The goal was to realize a consensus between high reliability, modern functionality and retro-oriented design. The Thûsunt is not designed for the mainstream market, rather we see the series as a specialty among diving watches. The dial captivates with its unusual color sequence in used look, the cushion-shaped case with the dimensions 43x43mm leaves nothing to be desired in terms of wearing comfort. Excellent readability is ensured by the domed sapphire crystal with a magnification factor of approximately 1.3. Further technical highlights such as the automatic PVD-coated helium valve or the crown sealing system perfect the performance of the Thûsunt.