- Case: brushed steel, bezel with fine detent and super-luminova triangle
- Case diameter: 45 mm, height: 16 mm
- Water resistance: 2000 m / 200ATM
- Crown: screwed
- Saphire-glass: pressed and screwed (MSC)
- Index & hands: super-luminova
- Movement: automatic, Valjoux 7750, Swiss Made
- Bracelet: steel, brushed, 24mm
- Box: big size outdoor box, water proof, pressure equalizing valve
The NauticFish Chronograph Waterwall 2T...
Premium workmanship combined with a functional and unique design which represents the characteristics of the WATERWALL (in German “die Wassermauer”) chronograph. The basic concept was to create a chronograph which can even master the most difficult use, but also the typical everyday situations. The WATERWALL chronograph is a reliable companion… a friend with whom you can go through thick and thin. Mono safe: the 2000m waterproof casing has a 5.00 mm screwed sapphire crystal. Cause of this complex method it is not required to use the accident-sensitive helium valves. The certified watertightness test for the Waterwall chronograph can be made by NauticFish themselves. Crown and push piece, both are equipped with the multiplex-watertightness system of the MSC series. The 120 click diver bezel as well as the three-dimensional dial and the hands are processed with C3 SuperLuminova phosphorescent pigments. With the quick-change-system, accessible from outside, it is comfortable to change the watch band at any time. The basic version is provided with a complex 24mm steel bracelet. As a matter of course, the reliable waterproof and resistant to impact NauticFish Outdoor box is a must-have.